Master Linux Command Line
Linux is family of one of the most loved open source unix-like operating system based on Linux Kernel. Linux Kernel was first created by Linus Torvalds in 1991.
The main benefits of using Linux is programmers can use Linux Kernel in order to design their own custom operating system. This has made Linux one of the most popular and widely used kernel powering popular operating system like Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora etc.
Advantages of Using Linux Based Operating Systems
- Open Source: Linux is open source operating system kernel. Developers all around the world love open source.
- Free: Linux is freely available. Users don't require to buy licence to use it.
- No Antivirus Required: Tired of viruses, ransomware, adware & malware in Windows? Linux is for you. In Linux based operating system you don't need to install any Antivirus programs.
- Security: Linux based operating systems are more secure than other operating system like Windows.
- First Choice for Servers: Linux based operating systems are first hoice for Servers due to its stability, security and scalability. Linux based servers can run non-stop without rebooting for a year. Big companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook etc use Linux.
- Millions of Application for Free: You can find millions of applications for different task for free.
- Large Community Support: Large and active community all over the world to help and solve the problem faced by any other user.
- Privacy: It does not collect much information from users using its operating systems or software. But, this is not the case for many other operating systems like Windows & Mac OS.
- Performance: Linux provides high performance on different networks & workstations. It allows a large number of concurrent users to work simultaneously and handles them efficiently.
- Reliability: Linux provides high degree of stability and reliability.