Advantages of Newton Raphson Method
In this article, you will learn about advantages (merits) of Newton Raphson method. Newton Raphson (NR) method is the simplest and fastest approach to approximate the roots of any non-linear equations.
Newton Raphson method has following advantages (benefits):
- Fast convergence: It converges fast, if it converges. Which means, in most cases we get root (answer) in less number of steps.
- It requires only one guess.
- Formulation of this method is simple. So, it is very easy to apply.
- It has simple formula so it is easy to program.
- Derivation is more intuitive, which means it is easier to understand its behaviour, when it is likely to converge and when it is likely to diverge.