Importance of C Programming Language
C programming language has following importances:
- C is robust language and has rich set of built-in functions, data types and operators which can be used to write any complex program.
- Program written in C are efficient due to availability of several data types and operators.
- C has the capabilities of an assembly language (low level features) with the feature of high level language so it is well suited for writing both system software and application software.
- C is highly portable language i.e. code written in one machine can be moved to other which is very important and powerful feature.
- C supports low level features like bit level programming and direct access to memory using pointer which is very useful for managing resource efficiently.
- C has high level constructs and it is more user friendly as its syntaxes approaches to English like language.